Planning, Facilitative Leadership, Evaluation, Data-Based Decision Making, Organizational Learning
Inquisitive, analytical, good at connecting ideas, loves connecting with people, practical, affable.
Current Volunteer Gig
- 826 MSP – Board Chair.
- Minnesota Evaluation Association – Board Member.
- Rainbow Rumpus – Board Chair.
- Science Museum of Minnesota – Evaluation & Research Associate.
- Qualified Administrator – Intercultural Development Inventory (IDI).
- Certified Facilitator – Technology of Participation.
- University of Minnesota, Department of Organizational Leadership, Policy, and Development, M.A. – Evaluation Studies
- Luther College, B.A. – English and Philosophy
DIRECT: 612 584 3953 | firstname.lastname@example.org
1229 Tyler Street NE, Suite 285
Minneapolis, MN 55413